Requirements For the Staffordshire Hot Tub Hire:
· Photo ID on delivery with proof of address etc.
· Cash payment on delivery or bank transfer
· You will require a flat firm surface 3m’2 (8ft)
· Ground to support the hot tub when full, Approx. 1300kg. Most patio and decking are fine.
· No really tight corners to negotiate – The Orbis and Quatro hot tubs are is 74cm wide, so we would need 78cm clearance down the side of your house. The hot tub is round and rolled into position. If you are unsure, please take pictures and give us a call.
. The DuraSpa S160 hot tub is 77cm wide and is sledged into position so you must have clear access of 85cm.
· 13 amp power supply, no more than 10m away. Most kitchen windows now have a summer lock on them and we can get the cable and secure that way.
· Hot tubs needs to be plugged in and powered at all times to maintain temperature and filtering of water.
· Not to be positioned inside.
· One person available at delivery. Set up will take around 1.5 hours to allow for the hot tub to be filled and explanation of operation.
· If we have access to power, the gates unlocked and access to a drain, you do not need to be present on collection.