- Holidaymakers expect hot tubs and they the number one requirement in online searches
- Hot tubs increase occupancy by up to 25%
- Hot tubs increase income from accommodation by up to 40%
- Make extra revenue from existing bookings
Buy British with RotoSpa:
the exclusive UK hot tub brand
Our Rotospa multi award winning holiday let hot tubs feature an innovative moulding process, meaning its unique Rototherm insulation is moulded at the same time as the main shell, creating a fully insulated, self supporting monocoque spa shell that will never deteriorating. Rotospa are the strongest holiday let hot tubs available in the UK– Essentially they are designed to last a lifetime. World class quality components are fully accessible due to the fact that the insulation is part of the structure, massively reducing maintenance times, without compromising energy Efficiency.
- 8 minute Complete Drain – When rapid Drain fitted
- Fast Fill Time
- Heat Time of 4 Hours – When Power Smart Air Source Heat Pump is Fitted
- 24 hour Filtration Capability
- 8 cleaning Cycles Per Day
- In-built ozone unit helping kill bacteria when filtering and decreases consumption of sanitiser used
At Champion Hot Tubs, we want you to trust in your British-made product, so we provide full and free comprehensive training on how to operate your holiday let hot tub. Our RotoSpa Hot Tub Range fully comply and exceed with the relevant sections of HGS282 that your business needs to adhere to.
PowerSmart Heat Pumps
Slash heating costs with 75% less energy consumption
Heat up time, cost and change over times are imperative to a successfully run Holiday Let Our Rotospa Hot Tub range has recognised that air sourced heat pumps are the most energy efficient method of water heating.
PowerSmart Heat Pumps do not require a separate keypad for adjusting settings and integrate with the existing spa pool touchpad allowing for temperature and diagnostic adjustments.
The installation of a PowerSmart Heat Pump will result in considerable savings to your heating bill, slashing costs by up to 75% in comparision to a standard electric spa heater. Not forgetting the massively reduced heat up times ensuring change over times are decreased.
The savings generated will pay for your investment over a short period of time and the more frequently you drain and re-fill the quicker your return on investment.